Your privacy and security on the OceanReefBathrooms.co.uk website is important to us.
The OceanReefBathrooms.co.uk website is owned and operated by Ocean Reef Bathrooms Limited. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online and will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes:
- Your name, e-mail address and other contact details you enter when you submit a contact form to make an enquiry on OceanReefBathrooms.co.uk.
- Your name, address and payment details in order to process a transaction made in our online store.
- Any document request you make to help us deal with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we then send to you is relevant.
- Any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you may have had.
- Your CV and other information you submit to be considered for employment.
- If you contact us by telephone we may record, store and use that call for future training or business purposes. This includes, without limitation, use for the purpose of dispute resolution and/or complaints management.
We will only use this information to support and enhance our relationship with you, and your experience of our website. We will only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns about your privacy or to update or revise the information you have provided to us and/or if you would like your information to be removed from our records. To view, amend or request removal of the personal information we have about you, please write to us at Ocean Reef Bathrooms, 18 Bridge Street, Dollar, Clackmannanshire, FK14 7DE.
These are circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- When we instruct agents, contractors or third party service providers to provide business operations support, financial services and technology services. Please note that these third parties are under contract and our service agreements dictate that they only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly, with your permission, for your opinions on our service. In this case we would provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- For legal purposes and the protection of Ocean Reef Bathrooms Ltd and others if requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the website.
Data over the internet
The internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit OceanReefBathrooms.co.uk, you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
How we (and you) can protect your information
All personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any third party service providers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, as such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us, or we send to you, via the internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
Please ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence on both shared and public computers. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
What are Cookies?
Cookies help our website to remember information about your visit so we can make your next visit easier and provide you with a good online experience
A cookie is a small text file sent to your browser by a website that you visit. To make full use of the OceanReefBathrooms.co.uk website, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to the OceanReefBathrooms.co.uk website using cookies for the purposes outlined below.
Types of Cookies used by Ocean Reef Bathrooms
- We use ‘session state cookies’ to collect information about how users interact with our website. We use these cookies to help improve our website in order to improve your browsing experience and remember which products you have added to your basket. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.
- Sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn, serve cookies in order to be able to share and discuss OceanReefBathrooms.co.uk’s content on social networks via social plugins.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis which means you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.